myfaces-users mailing list archives

From daniel ccss <danielcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomahawk Partial rerender datatable column
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:54:21 GMT
Hi, hope you can help me, Is there a way of update only one column of the
datatable using a4j, not updating all the datatable.

Im Using myfaces (Tomahawk)

This is what I have, a <h:selectBooleanCheckbox that when is clicked the
onchange event is fire and rerender an <h:outputText

 <t:dataTable id="data" forceId="true"
binding="#{VehicleBean.dataTableVehicle}"
                         var="vehicleTable"
value="#{VehicleBean.vehicleList}" preserveDataModel="false"  rows="10">
              <t:column>
                     <a4j:region>
                        <h:selectBooleanCheckbox .....>
                          <a4j:support event="onchange" reRender="*
textVehicleName*"/>
                        </h:selectBooleanCheckbox>
                    </a4j:region>
           </t:column>

          <t:column>
                      <a4j:region>
                            <t:outputText id="*textVehicleName*"
value="#{vehicleTable.name}"/>
                      </a4j:region>
        </t:column>
</t:dataTable>

That code doesn´t work, If I put the outputText outside the datatable or if
i refresh al the datatable it works, but I don´t want to update all the
datatable, I want a partial rerender of only one column, hope you can help
me thanks!!!