myfaces-users mailing list archives

From daniel ccss <danielcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk Partial rerender datatable column
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:36:34 GMT
Thanks Michael,

I want to update the outputtext value that is in the same row of the
selectBooleanCheckbox inside a datatable, yes in RichFaces is easy to do
this, partial update of the datapage, but I'm using Tomahawk JSF 1.2, and
right now we can´t migrate.

Yes as a matter of fact I put the region around the outputtext as a test,
sorry about that.

I don´t want to update the hole datatable, if I rerender the hole datatable
using this <a4j:support event="onchange" reRender="*data*"/> it works, the
value of the outputtext is updated on the change event of the
selectBooleanCheckbox because the hole datatable is rerender, but I dont
want to rerender the hole datatable, I only want to update the the
outputtext that is in the same row of the selectBooleanCheckbox that was
checked.

Really hope you can help me