myfaces-users mailing list archives

From daniel ccss <danielcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk Partial rerender datatable column
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:54:11 GMT
Thanks Howard!!!!, and everyone

But the point is that I used *JSF 1.2 with tomahawk*, not prime with JSF
2.0, is an old app that I have to update for fix a problem with the
updating fields of that datatable, and right now I do not have time to
migrate, in the future I will, but I have to resolve this with the
technology that the app uses,

So here is the question does anyone, in some point of your life,
accomplished this with this technology:

1- JSF 1.2
2- Tomahawk Framework
3- Using for ajax this: <%@ taglib uri="https://ajax4jsf.dev.java.net/ajax"
prefix="a4j"%>

Thanks!!! and again thanks great discussion group!