myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Stephen More <stephen.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ CODI ] JSF resource injection issue with Mojarra 2.1.8 and above
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:33:35 GMT
Thanks for all your help. ( Should I file a bug with Mojarra
indicating problems when javax.faces.PARTIAL_STATE_SAVING == false ? )

While that addressed my initial issue, I now see a new one. I use a
style sheet to have smaller fonts globally. For the most part the
style sheet works except for my composite components...did something
else change from 2.0 to 2.1 or have I found yet another bizarre issue
?

-Stephen More