myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ CODI ] JSF resource injection issue with Mojarra 2.1.8 and above
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 17:25:22 GMT
hi stephen,

yes - the mojarra team told me that they would appreciate a ticket about it
-> you are very welcome to file one.
summary: mojarra > v2.1.7 has an issue with dynamically added components
after the first postback, if partial state-saving is deactivated (and
components in the page use @ResourceDependency).

also the 2nd issue sounds like a bug in mojarra.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -