myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Heinen <mhn4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk Partial rerender datatable column
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 07:07:24 GMT
Do you want to update a complete column or a single cell in the same row?
Which versions (MyFaces, Richfaces) do you use?

Richfaces doesn't like the forceId attribute in many cases. Try to
remove it from the datatable.
And the region around the outputtext with textVehiclename does not make
any sense.

Michael