myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not Session Timeout, but throw ViewExpiredException
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 13:17:29 GMT
Seems like my last mail was swallowed by game.org, I will resend again.
Do you use multiple forms if yes add following after the jsf.js include
to your page
  <script type="text/javascript">
        //fixup for an issue of the jsf2.0 and 2.1 ajax spec to deal
with multiple forms per page
        window.myfaces = window.myfaces || {};
        myfaces.config = myfaces.config || {};
        myfaces.config.no_portlet_env = true;