myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Christian Beikov <christian.bei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces CODI within EAR
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 12:35:49 GMT
No problem Mark ;)

I am using 7.1.0 since 7.1.1 comes with a buggy mojarra version. The
class loading things are well documented in the wiki and I also think
that this behavior is intended, but anyway, give it a try and report it
to them.
I would be more happy, if there was a 7.1.2 release with version
updates, but that will probably not come until weld 2 is out <.<

Regards,
Christian

Am 07.09.2012 14:24, schrieb Mark Struberg:
> Sorry Christian, saw your mail only now.
>
> You solution makes perfect sense. Didn't know JBoss AS tries to start CDI with not having
all the ClassPath in place. I sense some more problems will hit you in this case. What JBossAS
version do you use exactly? I would report this issue to the JBoss team. Guess they are happy
about such a feedback!