myfaces-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Custom tag
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 14:50:18 GMT
I saw you example before, but i get confused when i try yo use the
targetAttributeName, in my xhtml says:
"The attribute targetAttributeName is not defined in the component attribute"

Im using MyFaces 2.1.8 with TomEE 1.0.0 (trunk updated version).

Why targetAttributeName is not defined? what im doing wrong?

SCJA. José Luis Cetina