myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <zoi...@googlemail.com>
Subject Cannot reset buffer after response has been committed && JspViewDeclarationLanguageStrategy
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:15:59 GMT
Hi,

i get following error if i try to open a page, which does not exist:
Cannot reset buffer after response has been committed

As far as i can see, the JspViewDeclarationLanguageStrategy handles the
"null" viewId and if i return "false" in #isHandle, it works without
problems.
Why JspViewDeclarationLanguageStrategy handles also the "null" viewId?

I looked at the code and org.apache.myfaces.SUPPORT_JSP_AND_FACES_EL should
disable the JspViewDeclarationLanguageStrategy, right?
If i set this context param to false, i get follwing exception on startup:
An error occured while initializing MyFaces: No javax.el.ExpressionFactory
found. Please provide <context-param> in web.xml:
org.apache.myfaces.EXPRESSION_FACTORY

Why is it required to manually set the ExpressionFactory? We use Jetty on
localhost and JUEL/Tomcat on our servers.

Thanks!
Thomas