myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <sobr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trinidad - inline detail table problem
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 23:26:11 GMT
I'm not sure I understand the issue you're trying to describe Marcin,
and it's not clear to me which version of Trinidad you're using. My
advice though is that since this involves a migration from ADF-Faces
10g, you might want to post the question on Oracle's forums.

If you have a simple test case which demonstrates the issue in Trinidad,
then one of the Trinidad developers may be able to help.

Thanks,
Scott