myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Re: Passing method parameters to nested composite component
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:44:42 GMT
On 23/07/2012 18:46, l.penet@senat.fr wrote:
> On 23/07/2012 18:22, l.penet@senat.fr wrote:
>> On 23/07/2012 17:53, Leonardo Uribe wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Look the javadoc for composite:attribute "targets" property. It says
>>> something like this:
>> Well, I did that and the bug still occurs.
>>
>> I am trying to use jboss-el to avoid it...
> I finally used glashfish el 2.2 implementation, following standard
> procedure (remove original el-api.jar file, copy api and impl jar file
> in server lib dir, modify web.xml...) and I still have the very same bug.
>
> So, maybe it is not an el implementation bug ?
Dear all,

while tracing the "faulty" call, I noticed that the wrapped EL
expression is

ContextAwareTagMethodExpression
     ValueExpressionMethodExpression
         LocationValueExpression
             ContextAwareTagValueExpression
                 EL10ValueExpression

I wondered whether the problem was not with this EL10ValueExpression...

I am using openwebbeans-el10 module, following (good) advices on this
list : http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg58648.html

Don't you think that this el10 configuration is part of the problem ?

Thx again,

Ludovic