myfaces-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CODI Page
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 11:51:42 GMT
I didn't see it, Thanks a lot, i will remove the I prefix.
Can be a good idea  that CODI support  (with base path) the use of the "I"
prefix or the "able" postfix for interfaces, as you know this is the rigth
way to name an interface.
For now ill remove the I prefix and name ny interface as my page using the
naming convention.

Thanks