myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: "No saved view state could be found" after redeploy
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 05:33:29 GMT
Hi

It is a known situation. You need to check the instructions here:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Secure_Your_Application

When you redeploy your app, a new encryption key is generated, so the
old view state cannot be decoded and ViewExpiredException is thrown.
Just set the right params and that's it.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe