myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Hörsch <hoer...@his.de>
Subject Re: HTML5 Doctype
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:05:47 GMT
Hi,

I had an SAXException of the SAXParser of a not declared entity 'nbsp'.

If I had no html-entities in the page everything works fine.

'&amp;' seems to be allowed, but other like '&copy;' result in an
exception too.

---

(I saw that in Mojarra's SAXCompiler is a flag ('isHTML5') used to skip
the writing of 'publicId' and 'systemId', so that the HTML5 doctype is
written to the response, independent of what was declared in the
facelets xhtml.)

---

Greetings
dennis