myfaces-users mailing list archives

From glenster <glen_...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tomahawk for JSF 2.0: t:panelTabbedPane renders as buttons
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:05:29 GMT

Hi Leonardo,
 I have replaced my "head" and "body" tags with tomahawk "t:documentHead"
and "t:documentBody" tags but those css resources are still not being
included.

And h:head, h:body don't exist in the xml namespace I'm using. I get an
error about having to include facelets if I try to use it.

Thanks for your help so far with this by the way. Really appreciate your
time.

Cheers,
Glen