myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Pavel Arnošt <pavel.arn...@loutka.cz>
Subject Re[2]: [CODI] ViewAccessScoped beans without windowId in URL
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 14:23:43 GMT

Regards,
Pavel

------ Původní zpráva ------
Od: "Mark Struberg" <struberg@yahoo.de>
Komu: "MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Odesláno: 10.5.2012 16:03:08
Předmět: Re: [CODI] ViewAccessScoped beans without windowId in URL
>Hi folks!
>
>We've done some intense testing and I really suggest to use the windowId url parameter
and also to use the ClientSideWindowhandler with the windowhandler.js and windowhandler.html
stuff. If you have customers/users which are used to open multiple browser tabs, then this
is the only perfectly working solution.

>Btw, the windowId in the URL doesn't make any problem because it will get checked against
the window.name. And if those doesn't fit then we just request a new windowId.