myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <zoi...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Switch state saving method per page
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 14:16:18 GMT
Hi Leonardo,

i already checked this classes and server/client StateCache will be
switched via isSavingStateInClient().
So why it is required to make it more pluggable? Sorry but it's really hard
to understand who and where the state will be written or restored because
there are many classes for the state saving stuff :/

Thanks,
Thomas