myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Eisentrager <teisentrae...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Display last date in Tomahawk input calendar (t:inputCalendar)
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 10:21:03 GMT
Dear Vince,

The calendar should not show the current day, but the day which is
currently saved in the backing value. I suspect that you are
initializing the value in the backing bean with the current day.

So if you declare your calendar as following:
<t:inputCalendar value="#{TestBean.inOneYear}" />

It will show the date which is set in the backing bean.
The following example will initialize the calendar with the current
date, but the year set to 2013.

public Date inOneYear;

//Constructor
public TestBean()  {
       Calendar nowCal = new GregorianCalendar();
       nowCal.set(Calendar.YEAR, 2013);
       inOneYear = nowCal.getTime();
}

// getter
   public Date getInOneYear() {
return inOneYear;
}

// setter
   public void setInOneYear(Date pInOneYear) {
inOneYear = pInOneYear;
}

The calendar on your page should show this:

< Mai 2013 >
Mo Di Mi Do Fr Sa So
  1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

If you change the month and save the date and then navigate back to
this page later it should open the calendar on the new month, provided
that the backing bean is in session scope.

Tobias Eisentraeger