myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switch state saving method per page
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 13:41:07 GMT
Hi Thomas

I think to make it work correctly it is necessary to do some stuff
inside MyFaces internals. Look these classes:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/trunk/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/application/StateCache.java

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/trunk/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/renderkit/ServerSideStateCacheImpl.java

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/trunk/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/renderkit/ClientSideStateCacheImpl.java

The intention is make something more pluggable here, so the idea is
allow override the state saving caching strategy, hiding some other
details. It is a work in progress, but if you have some ideas help is
welcome, we can try it and include it directly into myfaces core.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe