myfaces-users mailing list archives

From ayouB __ <ayb-2...@hotmail.fr>
Subject RE: problem compatibility Myfaces/Spring
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:54:38 GMT

Hi,

To tell you the truth, i'm using now MyFaces 2.1.5 with Spring 3.0.0 and i got this error
while runing my web project into the tomcat 7 server :

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean ...

i guess it's caused by a compatibilty between MyFaces/Spring, is that the main cause ?!

PS : I can't change any jar relating to Spring Framework, i'm working on an existng web project
based on Spring 3.0.0, the war server is aleady build with Spring 3.0.0

Thanks.