myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <zoi...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [EXTVAL] @Column.lenght -> h:inputText
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:49:54 GMT
Hi Gerhard,

yep i could but the value depends on the current logged in user/user
groups. So it can't use a static value -> ValueBinding on maxlenght
attribute would be an easy solution.
Ok, so there is no possiblity to disable this behavior?

Why ExtVal does override the default attributes? IMO the component
attributes should have a higher prio.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Thomas