myfaces-users mailing list archives

From AM <greenm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TOBAGO] - Use a button in a PopUp
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:44:03 GMT
Hello!

Did i understood it right? On example-page
(LINK<http://www.irian.biz/tobago-example-demo/faces/content/20/popup.xhtml?windowId=e43>)
i cant comprehend how do they define the pop for the second row to open it.
does it only depend on the popup-id? or do i also have to code something in
my controller?

<f:facet name="popup">

                       <tc:popup width="500" height="300" id="popupId" >

                           <tc:box label="TXT">

                               <f:facet name="layout">
                                   <tc:gridLayout
columns="*"rows="fixed;*;fixed"/>
                               </f:facet>

                               <tx:textarea label="Input1" />

                               <tc:panel>

                                   <f:facet name="layout">
                                       <tc:gridLayout
columns="*;fixed;fixed" rows="fixed"/>
                                   </f:facet>

                                   <tc:out/>

                                   <tc:button label="This Button doesn't
work" action="#{Controller.doImportantStuff}">
                                       <tc:attribute name="popupClose"
value="afterSubmit" />
                                   </tc:button>
</f:facet>

<tc:sheet .... >

       <tc:column> ......</tc:column>

       <tc:column>

          <tc:panel>

              <tc:button label="But1"
actionListener="#{Controller.doAnything}">

                     <tc:attribute name="renderedPartially"
value="popupId"/>
                     <tc:popupReference for="popupId"/>
                     <f:param name="variableForPopUp" value="#{var}" />
             </tc:button>

</close tags>

thanks for your help!