myfaces-users mailing list archives

From AM <greenm...@gmail.com>
Subject [TOBAGO] - Use a button in a PopUp
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:57:08 GMT
Hello!

I'd like to insert into a method of my controller, when i click on the
last button (labeled as "This Button doesn't work")
I have following jsp-code:

<tc:sheet .... >

        <tc:column> ......</tc:column>

        <tc:column>

           <tc:panel>

               <tc:button label="But1"
actionListener="#{Controller.doAnything}">

                    <f:facet name="popup">

                        <tc:popup width="500" height="300">

                            <tc:box label="TXT">

                                <f:facet name="layout">
                                    <tc:gridLayout columns="*"
rows="fixed;*;fixed"/>
                                </f:facet>

                                <tx:textarea label="Input1" />

                                <tc:panel>

                                    <f:facet name="layout">
                                        <tc:gridLayout
columns="*;fixed;fixed" rows="fixed"/>
                                    </f:facet>

                                    <tc:out/>

                                    <tc:button label="This Button
doesn't work" action="#{Controller.doImportantStuff}">
                                        <tc:attribute
name="popupClose" value="afterSubmit" />
                                    </tc:button>
<close tags/>

In debugging mode, nothing happens, it looks like i dont have coded
any action on this button =/

Thanks a lot for spending your time to help me!