myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Durmont <cdurm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] "Best" Javascript package to use in a new render kit
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 06:43:39 GMT
jquery is my savior in this area. My autosuggest component also
features DnD, plus I've made a range slider and a message panel a la
Toast, all using jquery plugins. I'm also running a highly enhanced
version of Tomahawk's schedule component, with PPR, context menus,
drag'n'drop and such.
Trinidad is a nice and solid library, sometime I just wish it had more
of those fancy components and options you can see on some other libs.
jquery helps a lot, but I'd love to see some enhancements so standard
components (say, automatic filters on tr:table / tr:column...)

Regards,
Cedric