myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with CODI/OWB and PrimeFaces 3.2
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 09:52:49 GMT
short addition:

myfaces codi doesn't use javax.el.ValueReference
-> it isn't an issue with myfaces codi.

@openwebbeans-el10:
yes - it looks like the workaround in owb doesn't work when it comes to
serialization (without serialization openwebbeans-el10 shouldn't be needed
any more).

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at