myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [EXTVAL] @Column.lenght -> h:inputText
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:18:09 GMT
hi thomas,

that isn't supported by default (intentionally).

however, you can provide a custom ComponentInitializer.
(implement the interface or extend HtmlCoreComponentsComponentInitializer
and override #configureMaxLengthAttribute)
-> register it via an extval startup listener.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -