myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CODI + TomEE
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:55:01 GMT
hi jose,

that's a known (and fixed) issue in tomee - details are available at [1].
(it's also mentioned in our wiki at [2]).

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://os890.blogspot.com/2012/01/codi-meets-tomee.html
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EXTCDI/Intro#Intro-Servers

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
JavaEE Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces


2012/4/26 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>

> Im trying to configure a new web app with TomEE+ beta2 with CODI (need
> messages,security, navigation) but when i add the dependencies in my
> pom.xml i get this error:
>
> log file:
>
> Using CATALINA_BASE:   "C:\Program Files\Apache Software
> Foundation\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2"
> Using CATALINA_HOME:   "C:\Program Files\Apache Software
> Foundation\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2"
> Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: "C:\Program Files\Apache Software
> Foundation\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2\temp"
> Using JRE_HOME:        "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_03"
> Using CLASSPATH:       "C:\Program Files\Apache Software
> Foundation\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2\bin\bootstrap.jar;C:\Program
> Files\Apache Software
> Foundation\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2\bin\tomcat-juli.jar"
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:13 PM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
> Información: La biblioteca nativa de Apache Tomcat basada en ARP que
> permite un rendimiento óptimo en entornos de desarrollo no ha sido hallada
> en java.library.path: C:\Program
>
> Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_03\bin;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program
> Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\Common
> Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server
> 5.5\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\IVI
> Foundation\VISA\WinNT\Bin;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program
> Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Program
> Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_03;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_03\bin;.
> ERROR: OpenEJB webapp was not found
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:13 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
> Información: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:13 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
> Información: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:14 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder initializeOWB
> Información: Created new singletonService
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@d14b190
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:14 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder initializeOWB
> Información: succeeded in installing singleton service
> Apache OpenEJB 4.0.0-beta-2    build: 20120115-08:26
> http://openejb.apache.org/
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:18 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder build
> Información: existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance()
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@d14b190
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:18 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:18 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:18 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:18 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer
> validateInjectionPoints
> Información: All injection points were validated successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:18 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took [134] ms.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:18 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
> Información: Initialization processed in 5459 ms
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:18 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService
> startInternal
> Información: Arrancando servicio Catalina
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:18 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine
> startInternal
> Información: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.21
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:18 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDescriptor
> Información: Desplieque del descriptor de configuración grupokx.xml
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.start /grupokx
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:22 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder build
> Información: existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance()
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@d14b190
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:22 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:22 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:22 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:22 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.ServiceProvider
> <clinit>
> Información:
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.provider.DefaultServiceProvider
> installed successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:22 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.ServiceProvider
> <clinit>
> Información:
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.provider.DefaultServiceProviderContext
> installed successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:22 PM
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.projectstage.ProjectStageProducer
> initProjectStage
> Información: Computed the following CODI ProjectStage: Production
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:22 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer
> validateInjectionPoints
> Información: All injection points were validated successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:22 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took [175] ms.
> using context file
>
> C:\Users\maxtorzito\Documents\NetBeansProjects\grupokx\target\grupokx-1.0-SNAPSHOT\META-INF\context.xml
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:23 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> addApplicationListener
> Información: El escuchador
> "org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener" ya está
> configurado para este contexto. La definición duplicada ha sido ignorada.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:23 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider
> getStandardFacesConfig
> Información: Reading standard config META-INF/standard-faces-config.xml
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:23 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider
> getWebAppFacesConfig
> Información: Reading config /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:23 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.annotation.DefaultAnnotationProvider webClasses
> Advertencia: AnnotationConfigurator does not found classes for annotations
> in /WEB-INF/classes/ . This could happen because maven jetty plugin is used
> (goal jetty:run). Try configure org.apache.myfaces.annotation.SCAN_PACKAGES
> init parameter or use jetty:run-exploded instead.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider
> getClassloaderFacesConfig
> Información: Reading config :
>
> jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2/webapps/openejb/lib/openejb-jsf-4.0.0-beta-2.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider
> getClassloaderFacesConfig
> Información: Reading config :
>
> jar:file:/C:/Users/maxtorzito/Documents/NetBeansProjects/grupokx/target/grupokx-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-impl-1.0.5.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider
> getClassloaderFacesConfig
> Información: Reading config :
>
> jar:file:/C:/Users/maxtorzito/Documents/NetBeansProjects/grupokx/target/grupokx-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/primefaces-3.2.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider
> getClassloaderFacesConfig
> Información: Reading config :
>
> jar:file:/C:/Users/maxtorzito/Documents/NetBeansProjects/grupokx/target/grupokx-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/primefaces-mobile-0.9.2.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.myfaces.config.LogMetaInfUtils
> logArtifact
> Información: Artifact 'myfaces-api' was found in version '2.1.7' from path
>
> 'file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2/webapps/openejb/lib/myfaces-api-2.1.7.jar'
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.myfaces.config.LogMetaInfUtils
> logArtifact
> Información: Artifact 'myfaces-extcdi-core-api' was found in version
> '1.0.5' from path
>
> 'file:/C:/Users/maxtorzito/Documents/NetBeansProjects/grupokx/target/grupokx-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-extcdi-core-api-1.0.5.jar'
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.myfaces.config.LogMetaInfUtils
> logArtifact
> Información: Artifact 'myfaces-extcdi-core-impl' was found in version
> '1.0.5' from path
>
> 'file:/C:/Users/maxtorzito/Documents/NetBeansProjects/grupokx/target/grupokx-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-extcdi-core-impl-1.0.5.jar'
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.myfaces.config.LogMetaInfUtils
> logArtifact
> Información: Artifact 'myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-api' was found in
> version '1.0.5' from path
>
> 'file:/C:/Users/maxtorzito/Documents/NetBeansProjects/grupokx/target/grupokx-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-api-1.0.5.jar'
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.myfaces.config.LogMetaInfUtils
> logArtifact
> Información: Artifact 'myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-impl' was found in
> version '1.0.5' from path
>
> 'file:/C:/Users/maxtorzito/Documents/NetBeansProjects/grupokx/target/grupokx-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-impl-1.0.5.jar'
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.myfaces.config.LogMetaInfUtils
> logArtifact
> Información: Artifact 'myfaces-extcdi-message-module-api' was found in
> version '1.0.5' from path
>
> 'file:/C:/Users/maxtorzito/Documents/NetBeansProjects/grupokx/target/grupokx-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-extcdi-message-module-api-1.0.5.jar'
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.myfaces.config.LogMetaInfUtils
> logArtifact
> Información: Artifact 'myfaces-extcdi-message-module-impl' was found in
> version '1.0.5' from path
>
> 'file:/C:/Users/maxtorzito/Documents/NetBeansProjects/grupokx/target/grupokx-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-extcdi-message-module-impl-1.0.5.jar'
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.myfaces.config.LogMetaInfUtils
> logArtifact
> Información: Artifact 'myfaces-impl' was found in version '2.1.7' from path
>
> 'file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2/webapps/openejb/lib/myfaces-impl-2.1.7.jar'
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.myfaces.shared.util.ClassUtils
> buildApplicationObject
> Grave: null
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.shared.util.ClassUtils.buildApplicationObject(ClassUtils.java:561)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configureApplication(FacesConfigurator.java:532)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(FacesConfigurator.java:419)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.buildConfiguration(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:355)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.Jsp21FacesInitializer.initContainerIntegration(Jsp21FacesInitializer.java:73)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.initFaces(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:142)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitialized(StartupServletContextListener.java:119)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4723)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5226)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5221)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
> at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No bean found for type:
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.api.config.JsfModuleConfig
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getOrCreateBeanByClass(CodiUtils.java:198)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByClass(CodiUtils.java:174)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByClass(CodiUtils.java:139)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByClass(CodiUtils.java:124)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.navigation.CodiNavigationHandler.isAddViewConfigsAsNavigationCaseActivated(CodiNavigationHandler.java:200)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.navigation.CodiNavigationHandler.<init>(CodiNavigationHandler.java:65)
> ... 19 more
>
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer
> initFaces
> Grave: An error occured while initializing MyFaces:
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.shared.util.ClassUtils.buildApplicationObject(ClassUtils.java:576)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configureApplication(FacesConfigurator.java:532)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(FacesConfigurator.java:419)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.buildConfiguration(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:355)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.Jsp21FacesInitializer.initContainerIntegration(Jsp21FacesInitializer.java:73)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.initFaces(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:142)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitialized(StartupServletContextListener.java:119)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4723)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5226)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5221)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
> at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.shared.util.ClassUtils.buildApplicationObject(ClassUtils.java:561)
> ... 14 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No bean found for type:
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.api.config.JsfModuleConfig
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getOrCreateBeanByClass(CodiUtils.java:198)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByClass(CodiUtils.java:174)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByClass(CodiUtils.java:139)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByClass(CodiUtils.java:124)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.navigation.CodiNavigationHandler.isAddViewConfigsAsNavigationCaseActivated(CodiNavigationHandler.java:200)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.navigation.CodiNavigationHandler.<init>(CodiNavigationHandler.java:65)
> ... 19 more
>
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.start /docs
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDirectory
> Información: Despliegue del directorio docs de la aplicación web
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder build
> Información: existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance()
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@d14b190
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:24 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer
> validateInjectionPoints
> Información: All injection points were validated successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took [11] ms.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer
> initFaces
> Advertencia: No mappings of FacesServlet found. Abort initializing MyFaces.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDirectory
> Información: Despliegue del directorio host-manager de la aplicación web
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.start /host-manager
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder build
> Información: existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance()
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@d14b190
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer
> validateInjectionPoints
> Información: All injection points were validated successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took [8] ms.
> using context file C:\Program Files\Apache Software
>
> Foundation\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2\webapps\host-manager\META-INF\context.xml
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer
> initFaces
> Advertencia: No mappings of FacesServlet found. Abort initializing MyFaces.
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.start /manager
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDirectory
> Información: Despliegue del directorio manager de la aplicación web
> using context file C:\Program Files\Apache Software
>
> Foundation\apache-tomee-plus-1.0.0-beta-2\webapps\manager\META-INF\context.xml
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:25 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder build
> Información: existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance()
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@d14b190
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer
> validateInjectionPoints
> Información: All injection points were validated successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took [7] ms.
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.start /openejb
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer
> initFaces
> Advertencia: No mappings of FacesServlet found. Abort initializing MyFaces.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDirectory
> Información: Despliegue del directorio openejb de la aplicación web
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder build
> Información: existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance()
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@d14b190
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer
> validateInjectionPoints
> Información: All injection points were validated successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took [7] ms.
> OpenEJB Loader init-params:
> There are no initialization parameters.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer
> initFaces
> Advertencia: No mappings of FacesServlet found. Abort initializing MyFaces.
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.start
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDirectory
> Información: Despliegue del directorio ROOT de la aplicación web
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder build
> Información: existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance()
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@d14b190
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer
> validateInjectionPoints
> Información: All injection points were validated successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:26 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took [6] ms.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:27 PM org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer
> initFaces
> Advertencia: No mappings of FacesServlet found. Abort initializing MyFaces.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:27 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
> Información: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:27 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
> Información: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:27 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
> Información: Server startup in 8301 ms
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:28 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> checkResources
> Información: Repliegue (undeploy) de la aplicación web que tiene como
> trayectoria de contexto /grupokx
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:28 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDescriptor
> Información: Desplieque del descriptor de configuración grupokx.xml
> TomcatWebAppBuilder.start /grupokx
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:29 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder build
> Información: existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance()
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@d14b190
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:29 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:29 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:29 PM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
> Información: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:30 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.ServiceProvider
> <clinit>
> Información:
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.provider.DefaultServiceProvider
> installed successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:30 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.ServiceProvider
> <clinit>
> Información:
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.provider.DefaultServiceProviderContext
> installed successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:30 PM
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.projectstage.ProjectStageProducer
> initProjectStage
> Información: Computed the following CODI ProjectStage: Production
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:30 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer
> validateInjectionPoints
> Información: All injection points were validated successfully.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:30 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
> Información: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took [160] ms.
> using context file
>
> C:\Users\maxtorzito\Documents\NetBeansProjects\grupokx\target\grupokx-1.0-SNAPSHOT\META-INF\context.xml
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:30 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> addApplicationListener
> Información: El escuchador
> "org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener" ya está
> configurado para este contexto. La definición duplicada ha sido ignorada.
> abr 26, 2012 1:37:30 PM org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase start
> Información: The start() method was called on component
>
> [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/grupokx]]
> after start() had already been called. The second call will be ignored.
>
>
> pom.xml:
> .
> .
> .
> <!--Apache CODI-->
>        <myfaces.codi.version>1.0.5</myfaces.codi.version>
> .
> .
> .
>
>  <!-- MyFaces CODI -->
>        <!-- the JSF independent core -->
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core</groupId>
>            <artifactId>myfaces-extcdi-core-api</artifactId>
>            <version>${myfaces.codi.version}</version>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core</groupId>
>            <artifactId>myfaces-extcdi-core-impl</artifactId>
>            <version>${myfaces.codi.version}</version>
>            <scope>runtime</scope>
>        </dependency>
>
>        <!-- the JSF-2.0 specific library, which includes the JSF-1.2 parts
> -->
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.modules</groupId>
>            <artifactId>myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-api</artifactId>
>            <version>${myfaces.codi.version}</version>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.modules</groupId>
>            <artifactId>myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-impl</artifactId>
>            <version>${myfaces.codi.version}</version>
>            <scope>runtime</scope>
>        </dependency>
>
>        <!-- CODI MESSAGE MODULE -->
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.modules</groupId>
>            <artifactId>myfaces-extcdi-message-module-api</artifactId>
>            <version>${myfaces.codi.version}</version>
>            <scope>compile</scope>
>        </dependency>
>        <dependency>
>            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.modules</groupId>
>            <artifactId>myfaces-extcdi-message-module-impl</artifactId>
>            <version>${myfaces.codi.version}</version>
>            <type>jar</type>
>        </dependency>
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
>
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> --
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message