myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomahawk ExtensionsFilter
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:24:39 GMT
Hi

If you want to use tomahawk FacesContext wrapper you should remove or
comment any entry for extensions filter (<filter-mapping>). Disable
the check for extensions filter is not enough.

Try setup your seam filter on top of tomahawk extensions filter,
changing the register order in your web.xml. Tomahawk fileupload will
not work with that change, but seam will do it.

You can change set org.apache.myfaces.RESOURCE_VIRTUAL_PATH web config
param and then set tomahawk extensions filter to handle mappings with
that prefix. For example:

  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.RESOURCE_VIRTUAL_PATH</param-name>
    <param-value>/res/extensionResource</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <filter>
    <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>
  </filter>

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/res/extensionResource/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

regards,

Leonardo Uribe