myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax update of a composite component within ui:repeat doesn't work
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:32:48 GMT
Hi

There was two issues solved in 2.1.7 related to ui:repeat:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3415

[ui:repeat] field value disappears if validation error exists on current site

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3463

Refactor UIRepeat code to implement PSS algorithm like UIData and fix
state behavior

The code taken from UIData has been already tested and there are some
junit tests for ui:repeat, so in theory it should work.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe