myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Heinen <mhn4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: use collections with selectManyCheckboxes and JSF 2.1?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:45:44 GMT
I use a List of SelectItems for the inner f:selectItems tag.
The value attribute of selectManyCheckbox points to an ArrayList with
Strings, representing the selected values.
The checkboxes are initially correctly checked, but after ajax
submission my model (Map<Sting,Object) contains StringArrays instead of
ArrayLists.

Indeed this worked well since JSF 1.0, but it does not work with 2.1
anymore in my case.
BTW: I use Tomcat 6.0.35 (and selectManyCheckboxes work well with
myfaces 1.2.10 and richfaces 3.3.3)

Michael