myfaces-users mailing list archives

From d.o....@gmx.net
Subject Re: [Tobago] How to automatically maximize tc:page on initial view of applicaiton?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:37:29 GMT
Hi Volker,

Thanks for your fast reply. An initializing page with a button is not desired, since I want
my application to start right away, i.e. without user interaction.

With regard to your Javascript suggestion, could you be a bit more specific what you have
in mind?

Currently, I have a JSP forward already, which is in the initially called "index.jsp":

<jsp:forward page="faces/myapp.jsp" />

Could this be somehow exploited?

Anyway, from your reply I read that the browser window dimensions are not available right
from the beginning? What is the reason for that?

Thanks again for your help,
Dom

-------- Original-Nachricht --------