myfaces-users mailing list archives

Subject [Tobago] How to automatically maximize tc:page on initial view of applicaiton?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:24:08 GMT
Dear all,

I am working with Tobago 1.0.*. In general, the size of tc:page gets set automatically to
the size of the Browser window, which is a desired behaviour. Thus, there is no need to specify
the "width" and "height" properties. However, this is *not* true, when the application is
first loaded. In that case, default width and height are used and not the actual browser window

What can I do, so that the size is always automatically determined, right from the beginning?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Jetzt informieren:

View raw message