myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ludovic Pénet <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Re: Problem with CODI/OWB and PrimeFaces 3.2
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:10:31 GMT
Dear Gerhard and Mark,

thank you for your quick replies. Yes, it is an issue with OWB, not with
CODI. As I use OWB only because of CODI, the distinction was not obvious
to me. The bug seems to happen during context serialization.

Solutions 2 and 3 from Mark are, alas, not options, as I am stuck with a
blend red hat tomcat 6. :-(

The addition of webbeans-el10 solved my problem.

Thanks again.

Ludovic