myfaces-users mailing list archives

From ayouB __ <ayb-2...@hotmail.fr>
Subject RE: Help : Error while creating a Facelet
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:40:04 GMT

First of all i had read the e-book named "definitive guide to apache myfaces and facelets"
whih give basic examples how to create a facelet template and i did like what they said in,
except that when i create an html file as "New Facelet template", instead of eclipse should
create the new file with .xhtml extension, it create my new file with .html extension :
xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets">
<head>
<title><ui:insert name="title">Default title</ui:insert></title>
</head>

<ui:insert name="header">
Header area. See comments below this line in the source.
<!-- include your header file or uncomment the include below and create header.xhtml in
this directory -->
<!-- <ui:include src="header.xhtml"/> -->
</ui:insert>

<ui:insert name="content">
Content area. See comments below this line in the source.
<!-- include your content file or uncomment the include below and create content.xhtml
in this directory -->
<!-- <div> -->
<!-- <ui:include src="content.xhtml"/> -->
<!-- </div> -->
</ui:insert>

<ui:insert name="footer">
Footer area. See comments below this line in the source.
<!-- include your header file or uncomment the include below and create footer.xhtml in
this directory -->
<!--<ui:include src="footer.xhtml"/> -->
</ui:insert>

I had added Jboss Tools plug-in to my eclipse helios IDE and it permit me to have the possibility
to create directly an XHTML page (Blank Facelet Page) :

xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets">

<ui:composition template="">
</ui:composition>
I still having Warning in both files at "<html xmlns = ...>" saying :

Multiple markers at this line
- Warning: unknown attribute "xmlns:h"
- Warning: unknown attribute "xmlns:ui"
- Warning: unknown attribute "xmlns:f"