myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Walter Mourão <walter.mou...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] tr:inputDate alternative
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:56:22 GMT
Hi folks,
tr:inputDate date selection works opening a new window/frame and I would
like to use only javascript/divs. Tomahawk is an option but have some
quirks and I would like to know if some of you have used another options...
Please let me know you use some javascript (detached from big packages like
jquery) to allow date selection. If I find a good option I will create a
composite component and bring it back to the community.

Thanks in advance,

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br