myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Volker Weber <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: [tobago] Get how to change selected tab
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:09:12 GMT
Hi Armin,

first: please prefix the subject with "[tobago]" for tobago specific questions.

what did the Button do? If you set the tabId = 0 in the code, the
Tabgroup should render first tab. Didn't this work? which tobago
version?

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Ofener Str. 30      | 26121 Oldenburg

Firmensitz: Oldenburg | Amtsgericht Oldenburg HRB 205251
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Schulte, Michael Terschüren