myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces and CODI
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:28:57 GMT
hi rafael,

@ WindowContextIdHolderComponent:

that's the name of the class. you have to resolve the component (by type)
before the view gets rendered and add it to the ajax enabled a4j components
via the corresponding java-api.

@ custom approach:
independent of the concrete approach you would like to use, you just have
to ensure that the information is available on the server-side (for every
jsf request which starts the jsf request-lifecycle).

regards,
gerhard

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
JavaEE Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

2012/3/15 Rafael Pestano <rmpestano@yahoo.com.br>

> [...]
> >  De: Rafael Pestano <rmpestano@yahoo.com.br>
> > Para: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
> > Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 15 de Março de 2012 8:45
> > Assunto: Re: MyFaces and CODI
> >
> > "if you don't need redirects, you could have a look at e.g. [1] which
> uses
> > an internal fallback." yea, its our case and it just works!
> >
> > many thanks for your help, keep the great work!
> >
> > Att,
> >
> > Rafael M. Pestano
> >
> > Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
> > Graduando em Ciência da Computação UFRGS
> > @realpestano
> > http://code.google.com/p/jsf-conventions-framework/
> >

> > ________________________________
> > De: Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com>
> > Para: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
> > Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 14 de Março de 2012 23:19
> > Assunto: Re: MyFaces and CODI
> >
> > hi rafael,
> >
> > as you have seen it's easy to provide a custom WindowHandler (just
> > implement the interface and provide your implementation as alternative
> cdi
> > bean)
> > -> you can integrate every custom approach which is enough to solve you
> > requirements.
> >
> > if you don't need redirects, you could have a look at e.g. [1] which uses
> > an internal fallback.
> >
> > regards,
> > gerhard
> >
> > [1] http://s.apache.org/SAs
> >
> > http://www.irian.at
> >
> > Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
> > JavaEE Consulting, Development and
> > Courses in English and German
> >
> > Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
> >

> > 2012/3/15 Rafael Pestano <rmpestano@yahoo.com.br>
> >
> > > Hi Gehard,
> > >
> > > its a stopper to us cause we are still dependent on JSF 1.2
> > > Can i implement an alternative
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.scope.conversation.ServerSideWindowHandler
> > > based on JSF 1.2?
> > >
> > > i see you use flash scope to span the windowId through requests in the
> > > server side solution:
> > >
> > > if (windowId != null)
> > > 79         {
> > >
> > > 80
> > externalContext.getRequestMap().put(WINDOW_CONTEXT_ID_PARAMETER_KEY,
> > windowId);
> > >
> > > 81
> > externalContext.getFlash().keep(WINDOW_CONTEXT_ID_PARAMETER_KEY);
> > > 82         }
> > >
> > > if i put the windownId in the sessionMap it would still work? i think
> ill
> > > find hard time trying to remove the windowId from the map when user
> leave
> > > the page.
> > >

> > > thanks for your help i really appreciated it.
> > >
> > > Att,
> > > Rafael M. Pestano
> > > Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
> > > Graduando em Ciência da Computação UFRGS

URL, then
> > it

to support
> this

> [...]