myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message in @InitView
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 22:52:45 GMT
hi jose,

since we need an initial redirect to add the window-id to the url, you
don't see it on the very first page which is displayed in a window (because
you only see the result of the 2nd request).
please file a jira issue. for now you can provide a custom implementation
of JsfModuleConfig and override #isInitialRedirectEnabled to change the
default behaviour.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at