myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExtVal BV question
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 23:25:04 GMT
hi gerald,

the comment on stackoverflow might be about the property-validation module
which supports cross-validation (without bv).
you can get further details e.g. at the extval-chapter [1].
or they wrote a custom extval add-on (maybe based on my add-on).

in the bv-module of extval we could forward the needed information to the
model-validation, but the possible support can get complicated (for users).
(e.g. because you can have errors which can't be mapped back to a
component.)

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://s.apache.org/EXTVAL_Chapter