myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces and CODI
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 13:06:11 GMT
hi stephen,

just handle it like any custom js with jsf2 (you can see the usage in the
example - see layout.xhtml).

btw. i saw that the previous version in the playground example has an issue.
werner is currently refactoring the script -> [1] is his current result.

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://s.apache.org/rr

http://www.irian.at