myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help : Error while creating a Facelet
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:38:55 GMT
Hi

I think you have a configuration problem, but it is related to your
IDE. Using eclipse there are two options:

- Use JBoss Tools : http://www.jboss.org/tools
- Use Eclipse bundle WTP.

I suppose you are using WTP. If you are using richfaces, maybe JBoss
Tools is the best for you.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe