myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Danijel Domazet <danijel.doma...@mainconcept.de>
Subject Editor that nicely shows Tomahawk JSF components?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:14:41 GMT
Hi,
I recently started using JSF 2.x instead of 1.x. I converted all my files from jsp to xhtml,
etc, etc. After I did that, my F3 source code navigation stoped working, so I was advised
to install Jboss Tolls plugin. This fixed the F3 problem, and gave me new editor which I am
using now - JBoss Tools HTML Editor.

However, I am still unable to see Tomahawk components when editing and previewing files. Is
there an editor that supports Tomahawk JSF tags?

Thanks,

Danijel