myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Lim Hock-Chai <Lim.Hock-C...@usamobility.com>
Subject Trinidad tag not display correctly in eclipse WPE
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:31:43 GMT
I'm using IBM RAD 8.0.2 as my IDE, which is based of eclipse Helios.  I've have been using
MyFaces and Tomahawk in my web app and everything works well.  All the Myfaces and most tomahawk
tags are displayed on the WPE design view correctly.  I'm now trying to add Trinidad to my
web app because I needed its Ajax functionality.  But when I try to use Trinidad tag, for
example <tr:inputText value="SUBSCRIBER ID"/>, it is not displaying in the design view/split
view as what it should be.  It simply displays as tr:inputText or whatever tag name I'm using.
 I've already installed "Apache MyFaces Trinidad Tag Support" on my IDE.  Do I need something
else for it to be displayed correctly in Eclipse?

Thanks