myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Wojtek K" <wojta...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: Problem with myfaces 2.1.7-SNAPSHOT (ClassCastException during RV(1) )
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:38:11 GMT
Thanks for adivce Leonardo.
This helps (for my test).
Later i check with our "real" project.

wojtek



Dnia 20-03-2012 o godz. 17:09 Leonardo Uribe napisał(a):
> Hi
> 
> I almost forget to say one advice. Please try to remove:
> 
>    <context-param>
>        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.REFRESH_TRANSIENT_BUILD_ON_PSS_PRESERVE_STATE</param-name>
>        <param-value>true</param-value>
>    </context-param>
> 
>    <context-param>
>        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.REFRESH_TRANSIENT_BUILD_ON_PSS</param-name>
>        <param-value>true</param-value>
>    </context-param>
> 
> so org.apache.myfaces.REFRESH_TRANSIENT_BUILD_ON_PSS will set to auto
> mode. Recent changes in 2.1.6 / 2.1.7 has improved that part. Maybe
> your code will work doing that.
> 
> regards,
> 
> Leonardo Uribe
> 
> 2012/3/20 Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com>:
> > Hi
> >
> > I checked the stacktrace and the code looks good. There are not recent
> > changes that could affect in that location.
> >
> > The issue should be caused by a listener that is not restored
> > correctly. Take a look at your <f:event listener="..", @ListenerFor
> > annotations. One suposition is you have registered a listener in a
> > renderer using @ListenerFor or you have registered programatically a
> > renderer as a listener, but the renderer does not belong to the same
> > component and the restore code (see the line for restore renderer):
> >
> >                //Full restore
> >                listenerCapability = (Integer) values[2];
> >
> >                if ((listenerCapability & LISTENER_TYPE_COMPONENT) !=
0)
> >                {
> >                    listener = UIComponent.getCurrentComponent(context);
> >                }
> >                else if ((listenerCapability & LISTENER_TYPE_RENDERER)
!= 
> 0)
> >                {
> >                    listener = (ComponentSystemEventListener)
> >
> > UIComponent.getCurrentComponent(context).getRenderer(context);
> >                }
> >                else
> >                {
> >                    listener = (ComponentSystemEventListener)
> >
> > UIComponentBase.restoreAttachedState(context, values[1]);
> >                }
> >
> > will cause a class cast exception. If that's the case, please let us
> > know the use case to add the additional check and force save the
> > renderer class in such cases. In other case, to solve this issue it is
> > necessary provide a test case.
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Leonardo Uribe
> >
> > 2012/3/20 Werner Punz <werner.punz@gmail.com>:
> >> Best bet is to file a bugreport to get this fixed asap.
> >>
> >> Werner
> >>
> >>
> >> Am 19.03.12 22:14, schrieb Wojtek K:
> >>
> >>> Hello!
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Recently we switched from myfaces 2.1.6 to 2.1.7-SNAPSHOT (in 2.1.6 we
> >>> have problems with ui:repeat).
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> With 2.1.7-SNAPSHOT sometimes we see this stacktrace:
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException:
> >>> org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlTextRenderer cannot be cast to
> >>> javax.faces.event.ComponentSystemEventListener
> >>> at
> >>> javax.faces.component.UIComponent$EventListenerWrapper.restoreState(UIComponent.java:1600)
> >>> at
> >>> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.restoreAttachedState(UIComponentBase.java:1878)
> >>> at javax.faces.component._DeltaList.restoreState(_DeltaList.java:254)
> >>> at
> >>> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.restoreAttachedState(UIComponentBase.java:1878)
> >>> at
> >>> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.restoreFullSystemEventListenerClassMap(UIComponentBase.java:2181)
> >>> at
> >>> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.restoreState(UIComponentBase.java:2021)
> >>> at javax.faces.component.UIOutput.restoreState(UIOutput.java:209)
> >>> at
> >>> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processRestoreState(UIComponentBase.java:1593)
> >>> at
> >>> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.DefaultFaceletsStateManagementStrategy$2.invokeContextCallback(DefaultFaceletsStateManagementStrategy.java:441)
> >>> at
> >>> javax.faces.component.UIComponent.invokeOnComponent(UIComponent.java:227)
> >>> at
> >>> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.invokeOnComponent(UIComponentBase.java:1136)
> >>> at
> >>> javax.faces.component.UIComponent.invokeOnComponent(UIComponent.java:238)
> >>> at
> >>> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.invokeOnComponent(UIComponentBase.java:1136)
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Our views are very complicated so i can't find what is wrong.
> >>>
> >>> Can this be bug in myfaces? or it is problem in ours views?
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> web.xml
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> <context-param>
> >>>
> >>> <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.REFRESH_TRANSIENT_BUILD_ON_PSS_PRESERVE_STATE</param-name>
> >>>         <param-value>true</param-value>
> >>>     </context-param>
> >>>
> >>>     <context-param>
> >>>
> >>> <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.REFRESH_TRANSIENT_BUILD_ON_PSS</param-name>
> >>>         <param-value>true</param-value>
> >>>     </context-param>
> >>>
> >>>     <context-param>
> >>>         <param-name>javax.faces.PARTIAL_STATE_SAVING</param-name>
> >>>         <param-value>true</param-value>
> >>>     </context-param>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> thanks
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> wojtek
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>




Mime
View raw message