myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Robert Maier <robert.m.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help : Eclipse doesn't recognize facelets components
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:26:35 GMT
Hi there,

have you enabled the JSF Facet in your eclipse project settings? (Right
click on project -> settings -> project facets)

Regards,
Robert

On 03/21/2012 04:25 PM, ayouB __ wrote:
> Hi every body,
>
> I'm working now on a web project using MyFaces2.1.6(Facelets)/RichFaces4, i'm surprised
of a thing which is :

> I have imported an existing web project from my desktop to my Eclipse Helios IDE, when
i deployed it, it works noramlly without any interruption but when i open any view page which
had an .xhtml extension it give me a warning saying :

> Multiple markers at this line
> - Error:<ui:composition>  is not recognized!
> - Warning: discarding unexpected<ui:composition>
>
> The browser is able to diplay each facelet i have in my project including its richfaces
components, but eclipse cannot recognize it (ctrl+space doesn't even work !!), what's up pleaase
i want solve this problem a long time ago, i made researchs on the internet without any satisfaying
result, help mee pleaaase.