myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Guy Rouillier <guyr-...@burntmail.com>
Subject Re: how to build a JSF 2.0 (MyFaces/Facelets) Project
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 00:33:45 GMT
On 3/14/2012 12:47 PM, ayouB __ wrote:

> Hello every one,
>
> I have sent a mail before that one where i explained problems i faced while configuring
the developpement environnement, unfortunately that let me no where i spent a lot of time
trying to find a solution but i didn't anyway thank you all for your replies and your collaboration
:)
> The problem now is how to create and configure a jsf project under eclipse helios IDE,
what JARs i need, how to dowload them and where can i find them, what version, and where should
i put them (in my class path, in my web app ...).

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jsf/main.php

--
Guy Rouillier