myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz SzymaƄski <grszy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ui:debug rendered attribute / display dependent upon project stage
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:50:19 GMT

I have the same problem with mojarra. The problem is in the implementation of
UIDebug and setting the default value for the attribute rendered.

public UIDebug() {
        super();
        this.setTransient(true);
        this.setRendered(true);
        this.setRendererType(null);
}

The value is set by value and thats why the expression will no longer
resolved.