myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Krebs Roland / BWO Systems AG <Roland.Kr...@bwo.ch>
Subject AW: [Trinidad] tr:inputDate alternative
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:22:03 GMT
Hi Mourao

No frame will be opened anymore after setting (in web.xml):
<context-param>
	<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ENABLE_LIGHTWEIGHT_DIALOGS</param-name>
	<param-value>true</param-value>
</context-param>

That's how I'm using it.
Roland

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Walter Mourão [mailto:walter.mourao@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. März 2012 12:56
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: [Trinidad] tr:inputDate alternative

Hi folks,
tr:inputDate date selection works opening a new window/frame and I would like to use only
javascript/divs. Tomahawk is an option but have some quirks and I would like to know if some
of you have used another options...
Please let me know you use some javascript (detached from big packages like
jquery) to allow date selection. If I find a good option I will create a composite component
and bring it back to the community.

Thanks in advance,

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br