myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <richard.k....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help : Error while creating a Facelet
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:09:00 GMT
I think you need a space before xmlns:ui
You should also learn how to use Maven for your build b/c it will manage your sub dependencies
and Eclipse build path.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2012, at 7:00 AM, ayouB __ <ayb-2008@hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Hello every one,
>
> Now i'm working on a jsf 2.0 project which the implementation is done with Apache MyFaces
2.1.6  (Final) and an optional components librairie RichFaces 4.2.0 in eclipse Helios as the
develeppement environnement, the problem is what jars should i do knowing that i have add
every jar which seems to be primordial to my class path project :

> commons-beanutils-1.8.3.jar
> commons-codec-1.3.jar
> commons-collections-3.2.jar
> commons-digester-1.8.jar
> commons-discovery-0.4.jar
> commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
> myfaces-api-2.0.2.jar
> myfaces--impl-2.0.2.jar
>
> richfaces-components-api-4.2.0.Final.jar
> richfaces-components-ui.4.2.0.Final.jar
> richfaces-core-api-4.2.0.Final.jar
> richfaces-core-impl-4.2.0.Final.jar
>
> Moreover i have used the eclipse assistant to download jars of MyFaces from Internet,
so i would think that there's a problem of compatibility between eclipse if i had done this
by my self but it was done by eclipse itself !

> when i create a new Facelet template from an XHTML file, i still having a warning saying
:

> Multiple markers at this line
> - Warning: unknown attribute "xmlns:f"
> - Warning: unknown attribute "xmlns:ui"- Warning: unknown attribute "xmlns:h"
>
> Eclipse don't recognize these namespaces :
>

> xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
> xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
>

> The most strange thing is that when i create a jsp file (new javaServer Faces page (xhtml)
), it works normally without any warning or errors !!